The Rachster

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pigs and Kids


Hey fam! Here are just a few pics of some things in Africa.... I will take some more pictures of my hut and post them next time. I actually had to stay in Chipata an extra day, so I was able to upload these pics, but now I am really am going back out to the bush.
This is Matthews, the little boy who lives in the hut you can see behind him. My hut is to the immediate left of him... we are sitting in its shade. My hut looks the same style as the one in the background, but a little smaller and without the nice plants on the front stoop. Matthews is super cute, as you can see.


These are the homemade shelves I wrote you guys about! I have another one in my bedroom for my clothes... and ask you can see, I have started to decorate. All the villagers are very intrigues by the "snaps" from America and come in the house all the time to look at them. Oh, and thats my sweet
mountain bike under the shelf.












And these are some of the many animals that are constantly in my backyard. I am sitting on my stoop taking this picture, literally two feet from these piglets. The piglets espcially crack me up, as in this picture when the three of them are wrestling. Mom I though you would appreciate that there are three of them haha.

Alright thats it for now... next time I will take some more shots of my own hut. Love you all! Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home