The Rachster

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Pupster






Hi Fam! So here is the much awaited picture of Rabbit, the bouncing bundle of canine joy who brightens all my days :)


Compared to his litter mates he is really big and shiny, probably due to my excessive TLC. The other day I saw he was limping and looked at his foot and found literally 12 ticks all clustered in one paw, so now I do daily tick sweeps.






Here is a picture of my front yard, my kitchen, my drying rack, and Rabbit asleep in the shade. Every night tons of goats come and sleep in my kitchen, which I love. I think its because every other family throws rocks at them to keep them out, but I don't, so they feel safe. Its hilarious to watch the goat antics- actually, now that I think about it, thats probably one clear sign that you have been in the village a while. Completely amused by watching goats.






And even though I think its really emabarassing to post pictures of myself, I wanted to show the fam how blond my hair has gotten. Mom now you have two blond daughters- crazzzzy!

Alright I love you all! Rach

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM , Blogger tracy!! said...

hey rach, it's tracy. just wanted to say hello yet again and forewarn you that there's a package coming your way shortly - so keep an eye out. it's from jayman and i, so i hope you love it!

i love all your pictures, and the most recent picture of you with your sunkissed blonde hair is insanely GORGEOUS! you look amazing and i hope you're having a fantastic time!

hope all is well! love you! tracy.

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Rachel!!! Come on, let's face it, you were entertained by goat antics while you were at Messiah ... it's not like this is a new thing just since you've moved to Africa, ha, ha! Thx for the pictures of Rabbit, been a lot of convos about him within the fam ... Rachel finally has a dog :) Love you a lot, can't wait to come visit you and see the village and your hut. Melis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home